Your favorite nostalgic baked good in a guilt free, high protein and healthier form! Crunchy chocolatey and full of the best flavors!
Servings: 6 donuts
Prep Time: 10 min
Total Time: 30 min
- 2 c Bohana Sea Salt Chocolatey Drizzle Water Lily Seeds
- 60 G Protein Powder, Chocolate or Vanilla
- 1 c Chocolate
- 1/2 c Nut butter
- 1/4 c Coconut Oil
- 2 tbsp Maple Syrup
- Sea Salt
- Caramel Sauce, optional
- Lightly spray a donut pan and set aside.
- Combine the nut butter, coconut oil and chocolate in a in a medium microwave safe bowl.
- Heat in 30 second increments, stirring in between, until smooth.
- Stir in maple syrup and protein powder.
- Fold in water lily seeds.
- Using a large spoon, scoop batter into donut pan.
- Sprinkle with sea salt and a caramel drizzle.
- Freeze 20 minutes.
- Store extras in the freezer!