Chile powder, cumin and ginger combined with a touch of maple syrup create a spicy-sweet flavor addition to a traditional Thanksgiving player.
Prep Time: 10 mins
- 2-3 large Sweet potatoes, cooked
- 1/2 c Bohana Hickory BBQ Popped Water Lily Seeds
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Maple syrup
- 1/2 tbsp Chili powder
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- Pecans, crushed
- Peel off the skins of potatoes and cut into 1-inch slices; transfer to a large bowl.
- Add olive oil.
- Smash the sweet potatoes with a potato masher or fork until fluffy.
- Mix in maple syrup, black pepper and chili powder.
- Top with Water Lily Seeds and crushed pecans!