Plant based, vegan and gluten free puppy chow that is made with simple ingredients and less guilt!
Servings: 3 servings
Prep Time: 10 min
Passive Time: 30 min
- 1.5 c Bohana Sea Salt Chocolatey Drizzle Water Lily Seeds
- 1/4 c Nut butter
- 1/4 c Chocolate chips
- 1/2 c Powdered sugar
- In a microwave-safe bowl add nut butter with chocolate chips and heat until melted.
- Whisk together, until combined and smooth.
- In a large bowl pour the chocolate mixture over the water lily seeds.
- Mix well, until all the seeds are coated.
- In a large zip lock bag add the powdered sugar.
- Pour in the water lily seeds and mix very well, until all the seeds are covered in the
- Place on a tray and let sit for 30 minutes, or until the powdered sugar has settled.