Lightly sweetened Greek yogurt gets studded with popped water lily seeds, raspberries and melted chocolate then frozen so you can break it into chunks just like chocolate bark but much healthier!
Prep Time: 10 mins
Total TIme: 3 hrs 10 mins
- 3 c Greek yogurt, vanilla
- ¼ c Maple Syrup
- 1 ½ c Bohana Sea Salt Chocolatey Drizzle Watrer Lily Seeds
- 1 c Raspberries
- ¼ cup Chocolate chips, melted
Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
Stir yogurt and maple syrup in a medium bowl.
- Spread on the prepared baking sheet into a 10-by-15-inch rectangle.
- Using a plastic knife swirl melted chocolate into the yogurt.
- Scatter the lily seeds and raspberries on top and lightly press down using the back of a spatula.
- Freeze for approximately 3 hours then break into pieces!